Monday, May 21, 2018

FIRST STEP FIRST


THE BEST CHOICE-Way to go!!

Wondered what to do after 10th?
Yes, this very question had once a nightmare. I literally wasted many day and nights worrying about my future. There was not much guidance, nor did I had any counselor to seek advice. Anyhow I end up choosing science {Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Hindi}.
Now for most of the students I met they chose their respective course either out of curiosity or interest. Majority of students choosing science were either due to peer pressure, family pressure or for no particular reason.
My choice of taking Hindi instead of math was due to what I believe will lessen my burden. Obviously taking math will increase your career scope but when it comes to invest more time on biology or physics or chemistry, Hindi overall helps you out.
As I completed my 11th and then 12th, I realized how much syllabus difference there was between these two.12th syllabus comparatively was less and more of basic topics. But again 11th syllabus is important for future scope as it comprises of most of the important topic which you will keep on learning till end. After 12th you will have multiple choices. Below chart will help you out regarding this.
NOW WHY TO CHOOSE MICROBIOLOGY? This I will share in my next blog. Till then stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST STEP FIRST

THE BEST CHOICE-Way to go!! Wondered what to do after 10 th ? Yes, this very question had once a nightmare. I literally wasted ...