Saturday, May 19, 2018

microbiologist baby steps in MBA world


HELLO!!
Wondering what to do after BSc. in microbiology, will it be cool to join MBA after graduation.
No worries, I will be sharing my experience to you for better understanding.
Yes, you’re welcome. Jokes apart, first of all I want my reader to know beforehand that I’m no champion in blogs and this will be my first post.
So, as we are talking about microbiology, one of the most interesting and uprising subject in field of research. I won’t define it in rocket science terms, I generally define it as biology with deals with micro beings and those that are cellular, acellular and multicellular [can’t help, scientific terms cannot be avoided].So, it was fabulous experience being a part of microbiologist community. New things to learn, doing research and of most important thing learning your surroundings in details.
Have you ever wondered, what was behind the production of cheese, or wearing headphone for an hour increases bacteria in your ear by 700X.
Well sounds interesting right, much more facts in just one field microbiology. Its vast, its stereotype breaker, its revolutionizing and its microbiology for you.
I just love it , moving to M.B.A. , people has always wondered why I choose M.B.A. but my answer was always because in research field we have a lot of researcher but no manager. I want to be one of those few manager cum microbiologist.
As far as my opinion on joining MBA after microbiology is that go for it as long as you are interested, take your time to understand things and move on.
One baby step and then another will help you achieve your dreams.
It’s never a bad option and many have found success in it.
I will be posting more on my next blog. Till then stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIRST STEP FIRST

THE BEST CHOICE-Way to go!! Wondered what to do after 10 th ? Yes, this very question had once a nightmare. I literally wasted ...